New Jersey - South
Options

LBI NJ Hair & Make-up

Can anyone recommend someone or some place to get my hair & make-up done on Long Beach Island.  I'm getting married in September in Beach Haven.  My photographer suggested Freedom Salon.  Someone else suggested Red Sails.  Thanks!

Re: LBI NJ Hair & Make-up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely interested in hearing some replies! I am getting married in LBI too!
    I've used Freedom Salon for a massage and facial, and I was really happy with them. But I am interested to know how reputable their hair salon is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im getting married off the island at sea oaks and my sister got married last year  down there to and we went to Shear Heaven on Route 9. It was great!  All the bridemaids loved their hair. They do make-up too! You can even rent the house out the morning and bring in fruit, wine, bagels, all the good stuff. I have been getting my hair done there for 3 years and I love everyone there. Hope that helps 
  • Options
    barniclkbarniclk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eurydice68

Who did you end up choosing to do your hair & makeup for your wedding. I'm getting married on LBI in June. Would love to hear from you. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards