Virginia

Fazoli's

What do you guys think of having a wedding catered by Fazolis? Tacky?? Or not? They have a super cheap buffet option where you pick one baked item and two regular items for 11.99 a person. That includes breadsticks and salad all set up buffet style. The buffet is staffed by someone who works for them.

Re: Fazoli's

• PitchslapPitchslap member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at a Fazoli's there and one night after they mopped the floor and it was still muddy watery I dropped a tray of breadsticks on the ground when I was slipping.  And my manager saw, picked them up, and still used them... and I will never eat Fazoli's again... And I realize stuff like that may happen other places, I just didn't witness it first hand...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Here comes #2! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think if I spent a good chunk of change on a gift, plus whatever it cost to get me to the wedding and the outfit/hair/etc, I'd be offended to be fed fast food.

IMO.
  • maria1012maria1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its sounds like a good idea at first (the price!), but you may want to go with something a bit more sophisticated for your wedding. I agree with everyone else. 

Maggiano's may be a bit pricier, but if there's one in your area, it's a bit more upscale, without being stuffy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards