Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

TRYING TO PLAN MUSIC FOR THE CEREMONY !!!!!! HeLp.......

OK IM TRING TO PLAN MY MUSIC TO PLAY WHILE GUESTS ARE ARRIVING. MY FIANCE IS IN THE MUSIC BUISNESS SO HE TOOK CARE OF THE BANDS FOR THE RECEPTION. I HAVE LISTENED TO ALL KINDS OF MUSIC AND I WILL OF COURSE CHOOLE THE WEDDING SONG AND CANON IN D FOR WEDDING PARTY ENTRANCE AND ME BUT IS IT TO OFF THE WALL TO PLAY ALL LIONEL RITCHIE MUSIC FOR THE GUESTS ARRIVING  ITS SOFT LOVE MUSIC BUT IS SOFT ENOUGH TO SET THE MOOD?

THANK YOU, MRS. HEBERT ( TO BE )

Re: TRYING TO PLAN MUSIC FOR THE CEREMONY !!!!!! HeLp.......

• ALSO I WANT OUR FIRST DANCE TO BE TO STUCK ON YOU BY LIONEL RITCHIE ..... LOVE HIS MUSIC..............
  • First of all, please stop "yelling".  Caps Lock also makes your post very difficult to read.

Second, you should probably take your future last name out of your signature.  Internet privacy and all that.

I'm not really sure what your questions are, sounds like you have made up your mind to use the Canon in D and the Wedding March for processional, yes?  And you plan to have Lionel Richie (note the correct spelling) songs playing while the guests are being seated?  I see nothing wrong with that other than to ask what medium you are using.  Recorded music?  Pianist? Organist? String quartet?  Something else?  If it's a live music group, I would make sure to ask if they have (or can get) Lionel Richie songs in their repertoire.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Thanks for all the info Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards