Washington

Seattle Aquarium available June 23 2012!!!

Its really last minute to try and snag a great venue for a summer 2012 wedding but I know that the Seattle Aquarium recently became available on June 23 2012. It is a gorgeous venue and you can get married right on the water with a gorgeous reception in the huge and modern main room. June 23rd is the first Saturday of summer and will be the longest day of the year!! Perfect for pictures. 

Tyler Urbigkit is the Aquarium contact who will give you a tour and talk all the details.  His number is 206.930.5651.

If you end up visiting him and booking your special day please mention that Jenny Mills told you about it!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Re: Seattle Aquarium available June 23 2012!!!

• Man I wish we had the funds for that date. I absolutely love the aquarium!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2012
    I'm getting married there in September and we are sooo excited! The site is so unique... When I tell people we are getting married at the Aquarium, they always say "Wow, that's amazing! What a great location!"  I definitley recommend to anyone trying to find a cool and different type of location...
  • Is the facility and food and beverage charge TOGETHER!? 15k atleast. I love it but not that much. Id rather let Vera custom make a masterpiece lol. I do envy those gorgeous people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards