July 2013 Weddings

Save the Dates

Where did everyone get their save the dates? We got our engagement pictures back and now I want to get my save the dates done!

Re: Save the Dates

• I got mine from magnetstreet.com. They were amazing! They come in this nice box with really nice envelopes. if you sign up on their website they send coupons all the time. I didn't put a picture of us on ours but you can with them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just ordered ours through weddingpaperdivas.com. I haven't received them yet so the quality is TBD... but they have some really cute cards available and they're currently having a 20% off sale
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We also got ours from magnetstreet.com! The quality is EXCELLENT and we are extremely happy witht them.  Our engagement party invitations came from weddingpaperdiva.com and turned out to be very poor quality.  Their prices were a little higher too.  Another thing I liked about magnetstreet.com is that they have more variety and you get to customize all the colors yourself instead of just picking a pre-set color scheme like on weddingpaperdiva.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • We got ours from VistaPrint, but we got ours before our e-pics because I had a Groupon and FI wasn't really thrilled with the idea of being on people fridges. So we went with one with out pictures, the quality is great. I have been addressing them this week and I am very happy with them.
  • We got ours from Etsy. I worked with a fantastic seller and she did exactly what we wanted. I wanted to stay away from the generic magnet/ photo STD's and found something I really liked.
    Very very pleased with the result. We'll be mailing them out the end of the month.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We ordered ours through our engagement photographer. They were a little pricey - more than I wanted to spend - but we loved our e-photos so much that we really wanted to use one. They are a little bit generic-photo-card-ish but overall, we are happy with how they turned out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i found a coffee cup from magna street we made use lol.  our reception is LOVE IS BREWING so makes since. 

jennifer i agree with FI i dont wanna hang on someones fridge where they see our faces every time they want milk lol

btw you can get samples from magnastreet and vista not sure bout wedding paper divas
  • I made STD luggage tags...So the material came from different places and I made made the design and had the card printed at office max
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Am I the only one NOT doing STD?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards