Chit Chat

Export knot guest list

Anyone know how to do this?  Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post but just can't figure out how to export my guest list to an excel file so I can make address labels.  Thanks!
Vicachka

Re: Export knot guest list

• I used the budget tool to create my own budget spreadsheet. The information was very useful, but not the tool itself.
    I'm using the checklist, but if that disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't be too upset. It's just nice to look at occasionally and keep myself on track.
  • Tami87Tami87 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    You need to go to the view summary page. Scroll down and you should see options for exporting your guest list by party or individuals. Then click on create a report and you can save it as an excel file. I used the knot tools to do my guest list and budget, but I made sure to make backups frequently so if something happens I still have all the info. I also uploaded a copy of the excel sheet for the guest list to google docs, which has been really convenient for my mom and I to keep track of RSVPs, since they were all sent to her address since my parents are hosting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards