Canada-Ontario

Mother of the Bride Tshirt (theknot doesn't ship to Canada)

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know where I can order a "mother of the bride" tshirt or tank as theknot.com doesn't ship to Canada. 

Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mother of the Bride Tshirt (theknot doesn't ship to Canada)

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael's has a lot of that kind of stuff!
  • Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Littlin ....I actually checked there on the weekend.  They have a mother of the bride hat...no tshirt there :(   I've checked beau-coup as well...but couldn't find it there...

Any other thoughts?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You can get it printed. There's a place on Queen St (I think it's still there) called bang on. If you bring them the shirt/tank top etc, then you can get whatever you want printed on it. Different fonts/font sizes are different costs....

But like I said I'm not sure if they are still there, I haven't been since I was a rebellious teen way back in the day.... ;)
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Cafepress. If you don't find anything you like, you can even upload your own design.

http://t-shirts.cafepress.ca/wedding
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks theredskittle and ring_pop....

I'm going to call bang on tomorrow.  cafepress is also an option I just couldn't find any reviews for it online....

I'll let you know how it goes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cafepress is fantastic for all of the shirts and has a separate Canadian site!
    10-10-10
  • edited December 2011
    How did Bang On work out?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A colleague of mine told be about this website.  Looks promising but I haven't used it yet.  What's good is that I can pay with my Canadian cc and ship to Canada (a little expensive so if you have a friend in the states just ship it there)

http://www.bridalpartytees.com/index.htm

ALSO

I found Avery has 'transfer papers' which can be purchased from Grand & Toy that can be used to iron a design of your choice (for any DIY brides)

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards