Rhode Island

wedding expo help

Hi.

I am newly engaged bride and I am going to my first wedding expo next weekend, and I have no idea what to bring with me.

What do brides usually bring to these types of events. People have told me to bring labels with my name and wedding date on them but haven't really give much more information than just that.

I just need a little help. Thanks! Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: wedding expo help

• edited December 2011

one of the best things i did was create a separate email strictly for wedding purposes...you will get inundated with emails from vendors at the expos as well the knot, your registries, etc...any place you give your email to...i wanted to keep my personal inbox from getting flooded with this stuff.

have fun!

Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    I completely agree with the previous post.  There really isn't much you need to bring, maybe a small notebook with pockets to write notes down and put vendor business cards in just to stay organized.
  • edited December 2011
    It can be helpful to bring address labels since you have to write your address so much. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you girls for your advice! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the advice,
    I am going to my frist show on Saturday as well

(See ya there!)
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    I'd usually leave my purse and coat at home or in the car so I'd have less to drag around and bump into people with. They often give you a bag, but I went to one where they didn't and I hadn't brought one, so maybe stick a reusable bag in your car just in case.

Also I'd recommend you have a snack before you go and bring water! Several do sell concessions, but they're pricey. I was so parched at one and paid like $3 for a small bottle of Poland Springs and could have bought more I was so thirsty but refused to pay that much again. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards