Michigan-Grand Rapids

Is anyone interested....250 White Polyester Banquet Chair Cover W/ Black Satin Sash

Hi Ladies,I'm going to purchase 250 White Polyester Banquet Chair Cover W/ Black Satin Sashes for my June 19, 2010 wedding. Right now linen tablecloth has an amazing deal $2.49 for the cover and sash so $497.50 Total with free shipping. I was curious to see if another knottie or 2 might be interested in splitting the costs.  We could make up a contract to be sure that all items are available and in excellent condition after each use then just resell them after. I plan to order them in the next few weeks so contact me if you're interested.                                Thanks  - ooillmaoo at gmail dot com

Re: Is anyone interested....250 White Polyester Banquet Chair Cover W/ Black Satin Sash

• edited December 2011

Hi-

I'm getting married July 17, 2010 and I've recently started considering chair covers. Please e-mail me at KVanDerMolen.com with more details, this sounds like it may work

Thanks,

Kristen

• edited December 2011
    I am very interestd in talking to you about the chair covers.  Please e-mail me at lindsay.ilene@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards