Favors

Favor Ideas...

Do I give a favor to each person or each couple? Im on a budget and don't want to spend too much on favors but i don't want to look cheap either...does anyone have any ideas? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favor Ideas...

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its up to you, and you can base it on the cost of your favor.  We had looked at a few options, and if we went for the pricier ones we would have done 1 per couple.  If they are cheaper then 1 per guest. 

Also, it depends on what the favor is itself.  If its a wine stoppper, then each couple definitely only needs 1.  If its a candy bar though, I would do 1 per guest.  Just think "would FI and I want 2 of these?"

We ended up doing 1 per guest though.  We had a photobooth, and did frames for the strips that were really cheap.   
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't do one!  You are already spending lots of money on these people with food and entertainment, you don't need to spend a couple bucks more on some trinket that is really mostly unappreciated by most.
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Millersbest- I find your sig statement very rude and offensive.  There are many same-sex couples on this site, and I hope they haven't had to see your sig.  I find it hard to believe that a grown adult could be so offensive.   
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do favors - usually it is one per couple unless food - then usually it is per guest.

On another note -I agree with pp. If us KNOT ppl are so 'gay' then why be on here?
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually if it's an object, one per couple.  Edible favors, one per guest.  I also find that comment out of place.  But I guess considering the fact that you are a knot member yourself, you were only speaking about your own persona.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think it depends on what it is. If it's something that is easily shared by two people than I think 1 per couple is fine. But if it's something like a piece of chocolate than I think each guest should get one.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your suggestions....i have a better insight now on what to do..... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mini-champagne bottles and I did one per couple; and a candy bar where I did one per guest. 
  • edited December 2011
    I think it should be per couple, because do you really think Men care?

Try and get something usable.  I did shot glasses with our names and wedding date. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards