Kentucky-Louisville

Dress at two stores

The dress I am thinking about purchasing is at two stores. I originally tried it on at Rebecca's and fell in love. I saw it again at Bridal Warehouse and it is $200 cheaper there, however Rebecca's has a better rep. Will Rebecca's haggle the price with me since I know I can get it cheaper somewhere else?

Re: Dress at two stores

• Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there, but it couldn't hurt to ask. If they don't reduce the price, they might throw something else in like giving you the slip for free or free alterations or something.
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from Rebecca's. They didn't take all $200 off to match the price but they did take off $150. I decided to go with them because their service seemed better than at the other store.
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats!
  • nics21nics21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't blame you.  I went to both stores but ended up finding "the one" at BW.  If
    Rebecca's would've had it I would've done the same as you, everyoned that works there is so sweet and nice, I felt so comfortable and great at rebecca's.  I was just really specific on what I wanted and BW has a bigger selection so I ended up getting it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards