Snarky Brides

First time knotting while drunk!

Im making chicken kabobs but we are out of propane...soooo FI is going to get more propane. And Im on my 6th corona. And...its kinda hard to type right now. I would love to hear about all of your drunk texts/calls/emails. Entertain me!

Re: First time knotting while drunk!

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    You can get propane this late at night places there?! geeze. cant here. We keep 2 tanks so that when 1 runs out we can keep cooking.
  • Pigeon liver

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • ya, its only 8:40 here so he went to a gas stations. 24 hours!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:b1c1aee1-2374-4af1-a15a-002c41f24f02">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can get propane this late at night places there?! geeze. cant here. We keep 2 tanks so that when 1 runs out we can keep cooking.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Dear Nebb. It's only 8:40. Most of our Circle K's have Propane available 24/7
  • My best emails, texts and phone calls have occured while I was under the influence.

Well, that's how I hazily remember them anyway.  Whoever was on the receiving end may feel differently.  Whatever, eff those bitches.
    panther
  • Can't remember any drunken texts/calls/emails, but I did run around an apartment complex naked once after getting shitfaced after a game of strip poker.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:692178f0-3780-40c0-b3c5-e5c0f94393f9">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First time knotting while drunk! : Dear Nebb. It's only 8:40. Most of our Circle K's have Propane available 24/7
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]
    The gas stations hear shut down their propane services at like 6pm here :(
  • Drunkeness, huh. Today is mine and DH's bucket day is Dos Gringos. I'm playing a game called Sugar Plums and Ass Holes, in which I rate y'all on  a scale from - you guessed it - sugar plums to ass holes. Hence, Pigeon liver.
  • Wow, that sux! We always run out of propane. FI doesnt know that its only because I always forget to shut it off. Shhh.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:7806e9d0-cf88-4adc-9fac-7f7f9765708e">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can't remember any drunken texts/calls/emails, but I did run around an apartment complex naked once after getting shitfaced after a game of strip poker.
    Posted by FutureMrsDudley55[/QUOTE]

That is truly epic.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:1f01ad0b-f7ea-47cb-996d-bfdddb28dc3b">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First time knotting while drunk! : The gas stations hear shut down their propane services at like 6pm here :(
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Really? We have big gates enclosures with prefilled tanks. Rhino something. You drop yours off and pick up a new one.
  • NebbNebb member
    I feel like i need to investigate this propane thing a bit more. How much does that cost? We normally refill 2 tanks at a time at costco for like 20$ which works for me.
  • Have you heard the cornflake story?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • No idea. We're in an apartment, so we don't use our grill. Probably $10 I'd imagine. That';s how much I'd pay for propane.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:b6556f8e-524e-417c-aa25-16cc73d6d2aa">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First time knotting while drunk! : That is truly epic.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Apparently, I was banging on peoples doors, trying to get them to answer so they could see me in my birthday suit. My friends had to carry back into the apartment. I guess I was having a blast haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:b0c368ad-628b-4975-9f40-2fbb81fae0d9">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you heard the cornflake story?
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

No!!
    ::sits criss cross apple sauce and wait for Tide to tell stories::
  • C&Ped from a previous post:

This is courtesy of DH (and also before I knew him).

*ahem*  A Cornflake Story.

It's no secret that DH used to be a bit of a druggie.  When he was in highschool, he and his buds were at a friend's house, skipping class, and dropping acid.  DH  decided to do X number of acid drops/shots, whatever they're called.  He was warned that this was no ordinary acid - oh, no, it was special.  You see, with most acid, you get high, level off into a plateau, and then come down, and the trip is over.  This particular type of acid gave you multiple highs. 

Being the self-aware druggie that he was, he had his high, then came back down, and then decided that it was late and he needed to head home, claiming that he "knew his body" and that he was "fine," despite his friend's objections of, "duuuude... you're not done yet."

On that autumn evening he decided to cut through the woods on his way back to his mothers house.  About halfway home, he plateaued again, but didn't realize it.  All of the sudden, he heard a "crunch, crunch, crunch" as he walked (leaves under the feet), and the only thing that his mind could manifest in the altered state was that there was a giant cornflake out to eat him.  "Crunch, crunch," he heard as he walked.  When he stopped to turn around, he thought cornflake had turned profile so that it was only a thin line and hid behind the tree, which is why he couldn't see it.  "Crunch, crunch" he heard as he walked faster and faster through the woods, until he was running full speed, "crunchcrunchcrunch" through the forest. 

Logic set in as he was running and he decided that he could slow the cornflake down, if he got it soggy with milk.   He ran into the local 7-11, grabbed a carton of milk, threw the money on the counter, and ran back out into the parking lot, screaming, "take that" as he sloshed the milk at the cornflake. 

Luckily, that was enough to stop the cornflake, as it had stopped crunching behind him on his way home.  He hid, terrified, under the covers for the rest of the night.

And that, my friends, is the cornflake story.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • NebbNebb member
    edited July 2010
    I love tides stories. I thinkt he cornflake story is my favourite one.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:661da497-51e9-4b89-9e3c-24842a9d6e7c">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First time knotting while drunk! : Apparently, I was banging on peoples doors, trying to get them to answer so they could see me in my birthday suit. My friends had to carry back into the apartment. I guess I was having a blast haha.
    Posted by FutureMrsDudley55[/QUOTE]

The best shiit always seems to happen when you're so far gone you can't remember it.

Tide - the cornflake story is hilarious!
    panther
  • That is awesome.

I'm off to ask DH and my ILs for pot smoking stories.
  • Speaking of pot - my mom's whole family are potheads, or former potheads.  My grandparents had a HUGE pot plant in their backyard my uncle named Alexander.  When I was two, I came inside from playing and had buds stuck in my hair.

My mom used to roll Christmas doobies for all her relatives in red and green paper.

And I've only met my great-uncle Tommy a few times - but all those times, he was blitzed.  The entire trip.  Motherfucker is 80 years old and still tokes reefer every single day.  He's surprisingly in good shape though and hikes and fishes all the time, but is pretty much permanently stoned.
    panther
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_first-time-knotting-drunk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:29861494-e917-480f-9062-dcf36a59fffbPost:12099456-4820-4d7c-837b-9fdadb71ed89">Re: First time knotting while drunk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of pot - my mom's whole family are potheads, or former potheads.  My grandparents had a HUGE pot plant in their backyard my uncle named Alexander.  When I was two, I came inside from playing and had buds stuck in my hair. My mom used to roll Christmas doobies for all her relatives in red and green paper. And I've only met my great-uncle Tommy a few times - but all those times, he was blitzed.  The entire trip.  Motherfucker is 80 years old and still tokes reefer every single day.  He's surprisingly in good shape though and hikes and fishes all the time, but is pretty much permanently stoned.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    I wish.
  • DH sold me a sack before we even met. My ex wanted to get high and I asked a girl at work if she had any connections (ex and I were new to PHX) and the girl called DH. A year later, I was single and she introduced us and voila! DH no longer smokes or sells, BTW (and hasn't from around the time he sold to me via our friend).
  • I love the cornflake story :)

Once in college I was having a little fun with my roomies who were pot heads. I apparently turn into a princess while high, and made a crown and sceptor out of pipe cleaners and ran around the house saying I was Queen of the Universe. One roomie went to bed so my roomie twin (we had the same birthday, month/day/year) and I decided to climb onto the roof and look at the stars. I remember him saying the stars were all really glimmery bats, and that glimmering bats were so beautiful.
  • Hahahah! Nice. I hate pot. All I do is get paranoid. Like, literally, I feel like I''m hypervenitlating and my heart races so fast and I think the only way to stop it is to jump off a building or run into traffic.
  • The only time I ever smoked pot I don't even remember it because I was so drunk, so I don't think it really counts.  But I'm around it all the time.  Hmm, skunky.
    panther
  • Yeah, that was the one time I did it. I did not enjoy it nearly as much as I enjoyed getting drunk and I was really paranoid about random drug testing at work.
  • I love it when people KUI.  And I love the cornflake story!  I've officially been around long enough to have heard it before.  ;  )
  • Brooke, I love you, but you're kind of crazy when you KUI.
  • I keep reading this post as "knitting while drunk"- and I get all excited because boy, do I have some crazy drunk knitting stories, which to a non-knitter are as exciting as watching grass grow.

There are some great stories here! I did, in college, have a roommate who, when drunk, liked to put on a cotton nightgown, and then run outside and sleep under random shrubberies. I had to watch her like a hawk when we had parties, or the party became a search party. I'm in her wedding this Jan! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards