Nevada-Las Vegas

I'm Going to Cry

My dreams of being an Elara bride has just been shot to hell. I called 2 weeks ago and they had not released my dates for next year yet. I called today and guess what? They were COMPLETELY booked for basically the whole month of May! UGH!
Anyways, I had Cosmo in mind for my second choice. Called them a few minutes ago and the lady was very sweet. My dates haven't been released yet, which makes me nervous!
Anyone care to share their insuite experiences (we will have ceremony and reception insuite)?

Re: I'm Going to Cry

• That is why I make most of my communication through emails. It leaves traces so you have proves and it's easier to show THEIR mistakes.

It's very sad for you, but I'm pretty sure you'll have a blast at Cosmo :)
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_im-going-to-cry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d89511fa-b3a0-485c-848c-3b6a056a19e6Post:73a8a83a-1e1e-49a1-9f6e-c7b531b1404a">Re: I'm Going to Cry</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is why I make most of my communication through emails. It leaves traces so you have proves and it's easier to show THEIR mistakes. It's very sad for you, but I'm pretty sure you'll have a blast at Cosmo :)
    Posted by SnowWhiteMontreal[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here, I prefer e-mail so if someone says something and claims they didn't or anything happens I have something in writing coming directly from the other person.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm sorry you didn't get to have it at Elara but I'm sure an in-suite ceremony at Cosmo will be fun too! :)</div>
  • Aw, I'm sorry. It sucks when your plans go all to heck. When will they open up the dates at Cosmo?
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_im-going-to-cry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d89511fa-b3a0-485c-848c-3b6a056a19e6Post:feab3fc1-70fc-46a9-ace1-c875157c9086">Re: I'm Going to Cry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, I'm sorry. It sucks when your plans go all to heck. When will they open up the dates at Cosmo?
    Posted by coopsbaby[/QUOTE]

She said 8-9 months before. It's through March now.
  • SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    That stinks, I'm sorry the Elara didn't work out.  But the Cosmo suites look amazing! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards