Christian Weddings
Options

cord of 3 strands

Where did you get yours? I am going to do this at my wedding... and idk where to look.

thanks!

Re: cord of 3 strands

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made mine.  The only place I found them to buy was godsknot.com.  I know Emily and Ashley both did it.  Maybe they have other ideas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya... thats the only place i have found... or ebay. 

how did you make yours? i think that is what i'll do. (:
  • Options
    xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be fun to make your own cuz then you can use your wedding colors! tho the symbolism of the colors on godsnot.com is nice too

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used godsknot.com. You can definitely make yours, but IMO, I think you should try to use the purple, gold and white colors. I'll admit, those 3 colors aren't my fave and they match NOTHING in my house or wedding, but the symbolism of them is important, I think. You can even put something in your programs about the symbolism of the colors if you want. If you do decide to use different colors, it will still be symbolic and nice, but I do like what those particular colors mean. I do think those are your only options though- godsknot.com, ebay or make your own. GL! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards