Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

What do you have going on this week?

Re: MMPP

• Options
    This week we will be putting the stamps on our invites and rsvp envelopes!  My mom and dad and I put the invitations together yesterday, so we'll be sending them out next week!  I am so excited.  I really wish Nov. 10 would just get here already!!

Not much going on this week - an old coworker of mine is back in town from Germany so we are having a happy hour with him on Thursday.  Then Friday is the first MSU game of the season!!!  This weekend FI works late parties all weekend so he won't be home until 9:30...I'll have to entertain myself all night.  Might check out Arts Beats & Eats though!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I have nothing planed and am so happy about it! The last few weeks were nuts with work and planning the charity event I ran yesterday that I’m looking forward to nothing to do! We are going to check out Arts Beats and Eats on Monday but technically that is next week! LOL!

• Options
    Addressing invitations!!!! Such a pain in the butt...especially since I'm so picky about how they look. NWR..the transmission blew on my car on Friday. My car is only 6 years old and really doesn't have a lot of miles on it. I can't decide if I should get it fixed or buy a new car...it's been bugging me all weekend and I suck at making decisions like this =/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards