Canada-Ontario

Anyone Know?

HI LADIES!
ANYONE KNOW OF ANY VENUE IN TORONTO/GTA THAT ALLOWS A MOTORCYCLE TO BE RIDDEN INTO THE VENUE ITSELF AS A GRAND ENTRANCE?

THANKS!!!

Re: Anyone Know?

• souptinsouptin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_anyone-know?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:ff79305a-c8b1-44fe-9354-a0a43b0cd526Post:6f5efc3f-890a-4b62-93df-981db9521e1e">Anyone Know?</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI LADIES! ANYONE KNOW OF ANY VENUE IN TORONTO/GTA THAT ALLOWS A MOTORCYCLE TO BE RIDDEN INTO THE VENUE ITSELF AS A GRAND ENTRANCE? THANKS!!!
    Posted by marb911[/QUOTE]
    I dont think anyone is going to allow you to do that at an indoor venue.
    its possible that you could do that at an outdoor venue. while it is a unique idea have you planned what style of dress you are wearing? if its long you may have an issue with it dragging on the ground or worse getting under the wheels. also law is law and you should be wearing a helmet-think about what that could do to your hair.

and please when you post do not use all capitals-it gives the impression that you are yelling at us :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can`t say that I know of one...that would be something you`d have to inquire about...and I doubt that most indoor venues would allow it because it may damage the floors.  That being said, it doesn`t hurt to ask.  I do agree with Souptin...you may want to check an outdoor venue for that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards