Nebraska

HELP! Anyone who attended the wedding inspiration show in La VIsta Feb 20

There was a vendor there that my fiance is stuck on, but neither one of us actually picked up their information. They were off to the right of where you entered and they had a display of a palm tree looking thing that had sticks of cheeses and strawberries on it. My fiance really wants to have that at our wedding, but I have no idea who the company was. If anyone was there and knows or recalls it, could ya lend a bride a hand? Thanks!!
You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP! Anyone who attended the wedding inspiration show in La VIsta Feb 20

• cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was it a catering company??  The only thing that comes to mind is Edible Arrangements, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure.  Call the venue that held it and ask if they can tell you who was at that booth. 
    HTH :)
  • edited December 2011
    On facebook, there is The Omaha Bridal Show..and they were promoting that show. I'd go on there and ask them. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kkristlkkristl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also see if you can access the original webpage -  I know they had a "map" of all the vendors and their location. I can picture what you're talking about, I just don't remember the name!
  • edited December 2011
    Ive tried calling the embassy suites la vista, i talked to someone there. she took my info , and what i wanted but never called me back .  ive never seen a page with a map of vendors? do you have the link by chance?
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Harrah's Hotel is the one that had the palm tree display with cheese and chocolates and other fruits.  Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards