New York-Western
Options

The Wedding Agent??

Has anyone used the company The Wedding Agent? It's located in Kenmore and they supply a lot of decor and supplies and I was just wondering if anyone has used them or heard of their work before?

Thanks!
146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Wedding Agent??

• Options
    AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered toasting glasses from them. I had been hunting for a knockoff version of the ones Swvaravski (sp) makes with the gems in the stem of the glass and they had them. I just ordered them recently so they havent; come in yet. But my interactions with them so far have been good. They were very helpful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Aerostyle..Ive been searching for those glasses as well..how much were they??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe they were 50 or 55. I wasn't planning on spending 55 on toasting glasses but I have been obsessivelly looking for a cheap version of those glasses since before I got engaged!!
    The stones in the stem aren't quite as sparkly but they also aren't 500 dollars. I'd say it's worth it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH used them for a lot of things for her wedding and has recommended them highly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have also heard a ton of great  things about them.  I will be using them for my chair covers and bows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards