Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party guests--how to decide

I know there are no hard and fast rules for who you choose to invite to your bachelorette party, but I'm having a hard time deciding who to invite. Based on who I am considering, at the smallest it would be about 6 girls, and at largest it would be 16.

How will you decide/did you decide to invite? Did you base it on who you were closest to, or some other criteria? I thought that maybe if I get a feel for how others decided it would help me make my own decision. TIA!

Re: Bachelorette Party guests--how to decide

• Options
    Typically, you would invite your friends that you are closest with and all the members of your bridal party.

Whomever you invite to the B-party MUST also receive an invitation, otherwise, that is extremely rude & tacky.  Just a heads up on that one ;)

• Options
    edited June 2012
    The girls at my bachelorette party were my closest friends. It was small group--about 7 or 8 of us--but I didn't want a huge honking group. I would say definitely invite all WP members, and like PP said, make sure everyone on the guest list is also invited to your wedding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards