Arkansas

Anne Barge Designer Wedding Dress -- Save $2000!

This gorgeous Anne Barge designer gown was purchased new from a boutique in NWA in 2009, worn once, has been professionally cleaned and is in EXCELLENT condition! Would be PERFECT except for very slight faded smudges along the bottom hem, and a couple small faded wine spots along the hem, which my
cleaners were able to diminish but didn't get out completely. Another cleaning or concentrated effort on these spots could do the trick. Or -- since the dress wasn't taken up at all -- raising the hemline would work. But they are faded and not noticeable anyway, given the beautiful floating layers of the long skirt and train. Can email more pictures (and detailed closeups) if interested. This dress is a wonderful deal -- paid $3000, asking 900 -- for a stunning designer gown, worn just once and very minimally altered. See details below. Our wedding was amazing, all good vibes with this dress...I'm just trying to recoup some costs and give another woman the chance to wear it!
 * Ivory A-line strapless sweetheart neckline silk organza Anne Barge gown. Ruched organza at the bust and waist, a bit of delicate beading and lace on the bodice, a flowing organza skirt and cathedral train that looked gorgeous going down the aisle. Bustling for the reception super easy, a teeny button and loop (see photo).
 * Can email more pics of the dress upon request!
 * Only two MINOR alterations made to the dress: one was taking up the inner silk lining beneath the tulle, so I wouldn't trip on it -- not visible outside. The second was simply having the boning removed from the bodice. I had the seamstress tack my own strapless bra into it, but have since removed the strapless bra. Would be easy to replace boning or tack your own strapless bra into the bodice for a custom fit. No other alterations were made!
*Paypal or escrow (or cash) payment only.
*Ship upon receipt of payment

Re: Anne Barge Designer Wedding Dress -- Save $2000!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards