Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Has anyone used Tony Q and the Discovery Band?? They have went missing on me!

I am freaking out!!! I did my homework, got reviews, so I booked the band through tony signed and put the down payment down. NOW I am trying to email him for details and KNOW WHERE TO BE FOUND! what the heck??? I need serious help! what to do or if anyone has used them RECENTLY like within the past year or so- and if the same problem happened but came through for the day of??  Thanks for any help!

Re: Has anyone used Tony Q and the Discovery Band?? They have went missing on me!

• Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is your wedding coming up soon? If not, they may just be delayed in answering your question because they are busy and don't see it as an immediate need. They may be busy answering questions and concerns of events coming up immediately (the next few weeks). It's not the best, but may be the truth of it.

I usually wait a week for an e-mail to be returned. If it's been more than a week maybe you can send a follow-up e-mail or call them. There are telephone numbers on their website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I called and emailed and yesturday was a week :(  My wedding is not soon, But with all the scams these days it has me worried.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not that I wouldn't be concerned, but my friend is in a band, and most of these people work 9-5 at other jobs---the band is a weekend gig.  That might be why it's hard to contact them.  I hope that's all this is...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i finally got ahold of them and expressed how iI disliked feeling like I was being scammed. And they understood. thanks again!
  • Options
    soontobemrs2soontobemrs2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A week is WAY to long to respond. It took you 10 days and several attempts. Something is not right
    I would test them and contact them casually about something again in about a week to see if they changed their attitude.
    If they are still unresponsive after you told them how much you hate it, it's time to walk. It's just going to get worse
    JMHO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my friend used them for her wedding ..and they were fabulous and now I am considering using them for my wedding as well..he has been very prompt in resonding to my emails..don't worry-thy are not a scam..I can't decide between them or Rudy and the Professionals..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards