Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Waikiki Hotels

For my honeymoon in Sept, we are going to Oahu for 2 days and then Kauai and Maui for 5 days each.  We were supposed to stay at the Hilton Hawaiian VIllage in Oahu but our travel agent just called and said it will be undergoing extensive renovations during that time and recommended we switch hotels to either Outrigger Reef, Sheraton Waikiki, or Hyatt Regency Waikiki.  Has anyone stayed at any of these hotels or know anything about them?  Just trying to figure this all out sooner rather than later. Thanks!!

Re: Waikiki Hotels

• Options
    We're staying at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach, it's a little cheaper than the Reef (by maybe $3, lol), but has amazing reviews and it is in the perfect location - so the reviews say! :)  The pictures all look so pretty; I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of them though!  I'm so excited!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would try to book this deal for $199/nt Trump hotel

http://www.travelzoo.com/hotels/hawaii/1020568/?utm_source=top20_us&utm_medium=email_top20

If it's anything like the Chicago Trump, and I'm sure it's better just because it's in HI, it's an amazing deal!  $199, originally $499
  • Options
    We are staying at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach in July.  I've never been.  Funny, I was thinking of the Hilton Hawaiian Village also but decided against it when I found Outrigger. 
    I can't tell you how it is yet, but I can in July!  LOL.
    Check Trip Advisor, they are pretty good when it comes reviews from real people.
  • Options
    We're also going to Oahu for 2 days at the end of our Hawaiian Honeymoon... we'll be staying at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach. I havent been but our travel agent recommended it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards