September 2013 Weddings

FI's ring

Sooo excited! Got his ring today. I know someone who works for a jewelry supplier and was able to get me a titanium ring that normally sells and zales and macys at cost! Which was about 15 bucks!... Crazy how much jewelry gets marked up! Who else has their honey's ring?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FI's ring

• Woo hoo! Any pictures?

We picked his out. We just need to order it. Wedding stuff has kind of gotten put on the back burner with the holidays.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have ours as well !!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will try to post a pic soon. Im at work on my cell phone but was excited to share the news!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay for good deals! We haven't even looked or really thought about our rings yet!
  • I've been looking at rings for him.  I know exactly which one we are getting, I just have to figure out ring size and then try to decide between Stainless Steel and Titanium.  For the ring we chose there isn't much price difference.

I myself think I have decided to just use my engagement ring as my wedding ring.  It is such a unique shape that I would have to design a band to fit around it.  I really can't afford that.  I also don't like to wear jewlery so I really don't want to wear it on another finger.

I recently found out my fiance picked out this ring thinking it would be used as both, he thought that's how it was done.  I think that's adorable, so I'm going with that.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow! thats fantastic!! 

I have my wedding band but we haven't got FI's yet. He doesn't even know for sure what he wants. He said we'll start looking in the new year probably.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great Deal!!

We have no clue what we are getting for bands.  This will be FI's first real piece of jewelry (besides a watch).  He wants full control over this purchase and is on a hunt.  It will be interesting to see what he picks out.  (my guess is probably something white gold with some diamonds but seriously who knows)

I will have to say I love the black bands for the guys. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My engagement ring came with the matching wedding band as a set, so that's covered. FI told me he wasn't going to wear a ring if it wasn't a black ring which was fine with me because I think black rings look really good. Im just happy we got such a good deal.. With a tight budget, every little bit helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards