Wisconsin
Options

Travel Agent Help??

Hi everyone-

So my fiance and I are considering have our wedding in Wisconsin and we live in Virginia..We are guessing around 100 would come and almost all would be flying and have to rent a car. Most will be coming from one airport in VA and a few random others here/there.

has anyone tried using a travel agent/working with a airline+car rental company for their guests??

Any thoughts/advice would really be appreciated

Re: Travel Agent Help??

• Options
    kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mother is a travel agent!   I personally love having a travel agent (although I'm biased) take care of all that hassle!  

She works for Community Travel Agency.  I can PM you the number/website if you're interested. 
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in Wisconsin are you thinking? I have a few friends around that state that I might be able to hook you up with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vtsmurfvtsmurf member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    sure! I'd love the website, thanks!

The wedding would be in Lake Geneva
  • Options
    kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM with the info!  Good luck planning!
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.allwaystravelcenter.com/

That is the travel agent I go with for any personal travel I do. She is about 45 minutes from Lake Geneva and I think she is great. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MelissaSavinMelissaSavin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My step mom is a travel agent.  We are using her for our honeymoon in a year or so.

Savinontravel.com
    Susan Savin
    susan@savinontravel.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vtsmurfvtsmurf member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards