North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Sue Artz DJ

I think my last post disappeared so here it is again.
Has anyone used Sue Artz as their DJ? I've read a bunch of review about how great their packages are and how helpful she is with all the details of your wedding, but I'm wondering what her DJ style is like.  If anyone can share their experiences that would be great. Thanks!

Re: Sue Artz DJ

• Options
    I used them and LOVED them!  She is a great DJ and violinist (for the ceremony).  We loved her energy.  She took the time to get to know us through email and FB before our wedding, so she really adapted to our style.  Everyone at our wedding enjoyed the variety of music, and she was able to accommodate everyone's requests.

I was also very impressed with her husband, Matt, the photographer.  They really worked as a team before the ceremony taking lot of pictures before she began to play the violin and then DJ.  He acoommodated every picture request, and had us pose in some really great ways.  Our pictures have been amazing.  We actually loved tworking with them so much we asked them to come to our beach house to fo family photos the next day.  They were also beautiful. 

They have a very easy way about them, and truly made planning from a far easy.  Sue will not only help you with vendor contacts, she will also set up a timeline, and coordiante with your caterer to make the reception seamless.  

They were the BEST value I found in my extensive research before booking them, and I was more than thrilled with working with them.  You won't be disappointed!

• Options
    I'm so glad I read this! We're using Sue for our DJ :0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards