Georgia-Atlanta

anyone looked into this venue: Villa Serena in conyers, ga?

If so, can someone shed light on their expereince in talking with the venue managers and/or having their wedding at simple gatherings at villa serena in conyers, ga

Re: anyone looked into this venue: Villa Serena in conyers, ga?

• edited December 2011
    When I visited the lady I met with was very pleasant, and the lady that called when I requested information was also very nice.  The rental price is a bit steep given that all events have to be outside.  
  • laurapaicelaurapaice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up getting married at LIttle Gardens! It was a great day!
  • CelticTCelticT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my best friends was married here in May 2010. It was absolutely beautiful! The people all seemed very easy to work with and were very accomodating. They even let us come the day before and spend several hours setting up DIY decorating around the rehearsal. I would highly recomend this venue.
  • edited December 2011
    It was an option for me, just a bit too far. Let me know if I can help you out, I can reccommend caterers, photographers, other venues, etc. I know a bunch of people and have searched for tons of places to get married. I may end up renting a house and marrying there with outside vendors we know. ;)
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have my wedding there because I found out that everything would have to be outside (meaning ceremony AND reception) to fit my 200+ guests. The inside will only fit 40 guests.
  • tensimmonstensimmons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes please send vendors:
    band, florist, dj, photographer, cake, grooms cake, chair rental 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards