Pre-wedding Parties

Lingerie Shower Invitation Wording

I've been trying to find a cute little quote or saying for my lingerie shower invitations. I getting married to an Airman (Air Force), so I was trying to find something to go along with that. Any advice would be great! I've tried looking online but I couldn't find any that I liked.

Re: Lingerie Shower Invitation Wording

• edited December 2011
    Are you planning your own shower?

• sheppard12sheppard12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sort  of....my mom sort of is because we are eloping in August and then having a reception in November when he can take some leave.
  • edited December 2011
    You know that brides aren't supposed to plan their own showers, right? Just make sure your guests know that mom is the one throwing the party. Also, anyone invited to the shower should be invited to the wedding.
    If your mom is looking for invitations and favors, tell her to check out etsy.com. I could look at that site for hours.
    Congratulations and good luck.

• scpalmtree06scpalmtree06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VistaPrint.com has one or two lingerie themed invitations you can get custom printed.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually did not mean to jump either bride for planning their own showers. I asked sheppard 12 IF she was planning her own shower. She clarified with her 2nd post. My intent is to let her know that it should be clear that her mom is planning the shower. I agree there is nothing wrong with giving feedback and helping out the hostess, if she asks for it.

As for the bride who's friend took off for Russia, I am completely sympathetic to her. It sucks that her friends may have assumed the shower is taken care of, when in fact the BM will probably not be able to follow through. I hope once the word gets out, that someone else will step up. But other than that, there really isn't much she can do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards