Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

parents and step parents

my FI mom is married to the man in which my FI calls dad and he has raised him and been there for him more than his biological father. with that being said he is still in contact with his biological father. my dilemma is how do we list the grooms parents in the ceremonial program. ???

Re: parents and step parents

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_parents-and-step-parents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:1648ce95-04a7-48b5-afb2-453b527c47cbPost:c43d25c1-34fc-493e-9556-0ce366ac98e4">parents and step parents</a>:
    [QUOTE]my FI mom is married to the man in which my FI calls dad and he has raised him and been there for him more than his biological father. with that being said he is still in contact with his biological father. my dilemma is how do we list the grooms parents in the ceremonial program. ???
    Posted by darkbutterfly13[/QUOTE]

<div>Assuming that the mother's new married name is Smith what the fiather's name is Jones.</div><div>
    </div><div>Mr and Mrs Samuel Smith, mother and stepfather of the groom</div><div>Mr. John Jones, father of the groom. </div>
  • What I'm doing is

Parents of the Bride
    Mr. & Mrs mom & stepdad
    The late Mr. Father of the bride...of course you'd get rid of "the late"...but then EVERYONE is his parents.
  • cool thanks to you both... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards