Minnesota
Options

Photographer

Does anyone have a photographer that they love? 
Any suggestions are very helpful!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    amberh0515amberh0515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you located in the cities? Check out the Minneapolis/St. Paul board!

Do you have a price range? We're using Callie V.
    CallieVblog.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tasha Hergott is amazing..

She is so talented and professional!!!

Had a terrible experience with Steve Rouch!
  • Options
    EmmalynjEmmalynj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We LOVED ours....Graddy.  http://www.graddyphotography.com

I haven't been on here for awhile but you can go on the Msp/St. Paul board to and ask for more ideas.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure where in Minnesota you are, but this is the best photographer in Northern Minnesota that I've seen:  meganphoto.com  She's amazing!!
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to brag about my photographer. Her name is Kate Botwinski, website www.katebotwinskiphotography.com. I haven't gotten any photos taken for my engagement or wedding, but her blog has beautiful pictures. She has a great personality, after talking to her once on the phone she had a good feel for my wedding, and I kind of felt like I got off the phone with a good friend. She is in Minneapolis, but is traveling out of the cities for my wedding. Her husband does back up if you want to have more than one photographer. She has a variety of packages to choose from, but is very flexible with them to get you want to want and stay within your budget. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me: laura_fett@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love our photographer Her name is Colleen Mckenzie. She is based out of Cottage Grove and does a fabulous job! Check out her website

www.colleenmckenziephotography.com

good luck with your search!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    RTrepanierRTrepanier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tricia Riggin is awesome - super affordable for an all day package.  She's out of Lakeville I think, btu will travel anywhere.

http://triciarigginphotography.com/
  • Options
    adriveadrive member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographer we just had our engagement shoot and we had so much fun! Check her out......
    http://www.colleeneidephotography.com/

She is very professional and very talented!
  • Options
    maggie1220maggie1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whitney Furst Photography is WONDERFUL! Email me if you want some details: maggie.hoeg@whitneyfurst.com or check out the website at www.whitneyfurst.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards