Canada-Alberta

Can you refer a caterer in Edmonton?

Would love any suggestions regarding excellent caterers in Edmonton. We really want to have perogies and cabbage rolls ar our reception...thanks!!!

Re: Can you refer a caterer in Edmonton?

• dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with a caterer called Nak's catering on the West End. They are a little deli in an industrial area that is only open for lunch throughout the week, however they do catering on the weekend. A friend of mine used them for her wedding and said they were amazing. We did a tasting with them and loved it (I needed perogies and cabbage rolls as well!) Better yet, their prices are more reasonable then any other caterer, approx $20/head.Let me know if you want their information and I can send it to you.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much D.!!! I appreciate the lead for sure. I will look into them. Good luck with your planning!!! Let me know if I can help you with anything..... Carolynne
  • ZizekZizek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are getting married next September 2010 and we have booked thru "The Old Timer's Cabin" aka "The Northern Alberta Pioneer & Decendants Association".  I hear that they have really good perogies and cabbage rolls. 

Go check them out, they are located on Scona Road. 

Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards