Arizona-Tucson

My Dilemma

So...

In February I went and saw a venue here in town and without hesitation put a $1000 deposit down. Now, several months later I am having second thoughts about having it here in Tucson.

My other idea is a vegas wedding at the Golden Nugget. It would be in their chapel followed by a cocktail hour in our two story suite and a sit down dinner in one of their banquet rooms.

I really like the Vegas idea but I am limited to how many guests I can invite and I am also worried about how many of my friends/family members will actually be able  to make it. Plus, I don't think I will actually be saving that much money by doing it in Vegas. I am so torn between my two options and basically its all I think about. Any thoughts?

Re: My Dilemma

• edited December 2011

May I ask where your venue is?  I've looked at venues in Tucson and may be able to give you more info.  I would skip on the Vegas for a few reasons: 1) You've already put down the deposit here 2.) Like you said, it would limit the family who could attend. 3.) Vegas doesn't seem very romantic to me, but if a party is what you're going for- it could be right up your alley.

I just got married July 2nd in Tucson, so let me know if you need further advice on vendors (I was happy with almost all my vendors).

• edited December 2011
    my advice.. do whatever makes youu happy... my wedding is going to be in san carlos mexico... we're not even mexicans but we like that beach... and so many people is afraid to go... or cant afford it... we care about all of our friends and family.. we will have our dream wedding there and when we come back from our 2 weeks honeymoon we will have a big BBQ so everyone will be able to celebrate our happiness
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards