Nevada-Las Vegas

For those who booked with Todd from Bentley & Wilson Photo...

Did you sign a contract when you booked for your date?  I am booking him for next October and I just received an invoice to pay the deposit.  I was wondering if this is the same as the contract?  For other vendors I have booked so far, they had me sign an actual contract so I wasn't sure whether or not to ask him for one.  TIA.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For those who booked with Todd from Bentley & Wilson Photo...

• direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nope, no contract. I first filled out a little information sheet, payed him through PayPal and then received an e-mail back from him saying everything was all set.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    This is good to know. I am booking him for my TTD shoot.  Thanks Direy!
  • bbuckner984bbuckner984 member
    edited December 2011
    Same here, no contract for Todd.
    Very excited to work with him though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    edited December 2011
    Same here as previous posts.  There was no contract but I thought the way we sent the payment request through Pay Pal was so convenient.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kateynjoekateynjoe member
    edited December 2011

Same same. No contract, just an invoice and a confirmation e-mail after the payment was sent.

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_those-booked-todd-bentley-wilson-photo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:534151b1-237d-4658-8a19-0371996003ecPost:f688148a-cba6-4846-9f57-bf87f63d6e93">Re: For those who booked with Todd from Bentley & Wilson Photo...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, no contract. I first filled out a little information sheet, payed him through PayPal and then received an e-mail back from him saying everything was all set.
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

Same here!
  • edited December 2011
    no contract - which, as an attorney, made me extremely nervous.  but he was fantastic and i could not recommend him more!  you will not be disappointed :)
  • edited December 2011
    no contract, just my paypal receipt and email confirmation. I even sent him a question a few weeks ago just to make sure he remembered he was booked for that date :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards