Rhode Island
Options

Jewelry Stores

Hi ladies,

I am trying to find some places in RI to look for my wedding jewerly.  Not sure exactly what I am looking for, but I do know that I don't want super expensive. I would love to do necklace/earrings for under $250.  

Thanks!

Re: Jewelry Stores

• Options
    I went to the bridal finery in EG. I went in there just to look at veils but the woman there (nancy i think)  was sooo helpful and she helpedme pick out earrings and some hair accessories.she doesn't have the hugest selection but she can order anything that you like in the catalog as well.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options

I wore pearls for my jewelry which I got at Macy's during their sale, but I wanted to keep it simple. But for my hair accessory and for my bridesmaids I got on etsy. TOTALLY recommend scoping it out!! It's easy to find a basic style you like, then contact the designer/seller and a lot of them will personalize it for you and it's terrific and you can find them really inexpensively. It does help if you know the type of stone you're looking for to narrow your search parameters since there's tons (like crystal vs. pearl). Good luck!

We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for the help ladies!  Hit the mall today and really started looking.  What I finally decided was that I really don't want pearls,  I want something purple--went on ETSY and found something I love--not sure how my traditional family will feel about it--although I did get mom on board with my purple shoes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards