Getting in Shape

Mari's Windor Pilates

Has anyone tried the Mari's winsor pilates videos?  It seems worthwhile because of the bar and resistance cords.  I'd love your feed back!

Re: Mari's Windor Pilates

• i did them - admittedly not for very long though. it's a good core workout, but i wouldn't scrap doing cardio and working with weights, because it's not an amazing body revolution or anything. it does offer a lot of great stretching and toning work for your abs and back though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I actually really like them and recently took an inch off my waist by doing this a few times a week for a month or so.  I have the sculpting circle workouts.

photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KittE7KittE7 member
    First Comment
    Hey! My BM just gave me her Windsor butt/thigh pilates DVD b/c I've been running & running & running but my butt is still saggy... ok sorry TMI.

She claims 20 min 3x/week & I'll see results! 
    Gotta buy a mat tho - ouch my hips hurt!
    eight twenty-seven ten
    reviews to come, i promise
  • I've used Windsor to get my legs into shape for theatre.  Definetly have to stick to it but you'll see definition in legs and your core!  I agree with misange tho, keep cardio in the mix
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards