Colorado-Denver
Options

Tell me I am not alone....

We just passed the 4 month mark and I am starting to see all of the small things left to do and last night I met up and the Irish Snug run with another friend who is also engaged and talking about everything gave me anxiety!!  Not because I am having second thoughts or anything like that but because I have no Idea how in the world I am going to get everything done!!  Have any of you had this happen to you too??  I should add that I travel (airline employee) for work so I am trying to get everything done in the few days a week I am home and my FI has been/will be gone all summer just finished 3 weeks gone home 1 week then back out for 3 weeks.  Thank goodness for his best friend who just moved in with us for a little bit cause he volunteered to find good shirts and ties for all the guys for the ceremony!  Please tell me I am not alone in my momentary freakout!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tell me I am not alone....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    freakouts happen!

we're female......it's bound to happen-but everything will work out in the end!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  It helps that my FMIL is so wonderful and wants to help with anything she can since she lives in town and I have the most wonderful supportive sisters and friends ever!!  What would we do without the wonderful people we all have in our lives?!?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL.. I have to laugh because I was freaking out from about 3 months out until just a couple days ago! LOL  I mean literally freaking out.. felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders! Haha!  BUT.. no worries.. it will all come together perfectly! :-)  I PROMISE! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the final month, and I'm starting to finally freak out. But, taking a deep breath, I wrote down everything I want to accomplish tomorrow, and I'll go from there! I've also let go of a lot of ideas :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards