Indiana

Airbrush makeup in Michiana SB area.

Anyone know of a good makeup artist who uses airbrushing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Airbrush makeup in Michiana SB area.

• acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Camellia Cosmetics in Heritage Square just starated offering airbrush makeup: http://camelliabeauty.blogspot.com/ I don't know of anyone else who does it in the area, but I'll bet you could find someone in NWI who would travel to to you for a fee.
    Photobucket
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maria Blanco does airbrushing. She lives in Valparaiso, but she may travel. She does require 3 people to use her services in order to book.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is the girl I'm going with her name is Emily... she's amazing!!! You can tell her Brittany told you about her :) hehe Emilyblakemua@yahoo.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twixinthemixtwixinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at Sephora earlier today and they have an airbrush machine!  There's a girl there that can do make up at your place, but you can also go to the mall to their store with an appointment and get your full makeup done, including the air brush machine.  I don't know all the details because I asked on a whim (remembering you asked about it earlier today!) so you'll want to get all the details for yourself.  If I lived closer to the mall I'd consider it, but it'd be a 45 minute drive each way for me....no thanks!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
    hide
    Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
    "And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards