Ohio-Toledo
Options

past brides! anybody use Inspired Image Video? 6.5 months since wedding and STILL no DVDs!

Hi laides... I'm checking to see if any of the brides on here used Inspired Image Video for videography. It's been 6.5 months since our wedding and we still don't have our DVDs :( 
I have it written down in my notes that it would take about 6 weeks to get them ... I can understand a slight delay especially when there are weddings almost every weekend in the summer and fall, but 6.5 months has me very worried.

Ken has told us on 3 separate occasions that they would be ready at certain times, but each time that has fallen through. 

I'm just curious how long it took everyone else to get their DVDs...? (and if any brides who got married after us - August 6 - have already gotten theirs?)

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: past brides! anybody use Inspired Image Video? 6.5 months since wedding and STILL no DVDs!

• Options
    I used Inspired Image!  It was 5 months before we got ours.... married in June and received in November.  I remember we weren't asking for it, but he did keep contacting us on his own telling us that he was working on it.  

I can say the video was well worth the wait, we LOVED it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards