Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Planning help PLEASE

I am looking for a caterer, linens (really want chocolate brown satin), dj, florist....We live in KC but our wedding & reception are in Liberty at Belvoir Winery.  Any suggestions would be AWESOME!!!  Thank you!!!

Re: Planning help PLEASE

• Options
    edited December 2011

A friend of mine used the hyvee in Liberty (for catering) and was really happy with them!

img_9694 Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Hyvee! I've heard great things about their food! We used them for our flowers (our wedding was in KC, MO) but I am sure the one in Liberty would do just as great of job!! I know they give a discount if you use them for cake, florist and food also.

As for DJ. We LOVED our DJ. He was amazing, so fun, and so affordable. His name is Danny and here is his website. http://www.premiermidwestdj.com/

Good Luck!!
  • Options
    thebigrcthebigrc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A local guy named Don Schmoll, is excellent, for a florist, he's also familiar with the winery, and works with every budget while doing beautiful work that is original. His number is 816.377.3622. He doesn't have the overhead most business do because he works out of his home in North Kansas City with his partner. Hope that helps! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards