Vineyard Weddings
Options

Glad I found this!

We are not having our wedding at a vineyard but I am pretty sure I want to do a vineyard/wine themed reception....I am SO excited to have found this board! :)

June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Glad I found this!

• Options
    I am having a wine/vineyard theme at a non-winery location.  We are using a grape vine design on invites, using corks as palce card holders, wine bottles as centerpieces etc
    Photobucket
  • Options
    that is a sweet looking cake!
  • Options
    I posted that I was so glad I found this board and then haven't been back since! :-P  I have been pretty busy I suppose.  Armst, those are alot of the same details I plan on using as well!  That cake is gorgeous!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Thanks thats my cake inspiration.  I am hoping my ckae lady can make ours very similar, Only changes will be a little less, vine design on the sides, the tiers will be off set, and the grapes will be sugar coated not fresh.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I too am having a wine themed wedding.  We did my shower wined themed too and the invites/favors were adorable...I'll try to post pictures!  I am currently trying to make my wedding invites right now....

I am looking for cake/centerpiece ideas if anyone has any ideas!!!

Cute idea for invites...I found this one 

http://www.invitationconsultants.com/images/catalogpics_gallery_sw/CBHLSOLDY.jpg

I really liked but never found the die cut.

Well I just found out about this board today while looking around. I'll be sure to try and figre out how to get pictures on here to swap ideas!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We too are getting married at Glenora this July. It is absolutley beautiful there. I booked it without having been there, my FI had and trusted his decision. Couldn't have done better myself. Sherry is great as are all the vendors she recommended. This is a small destination wedding for us, and I can't wait to get there again.
  • Options
    I am so excited to meet another Glenora bride!!!  The place is gorgeous!!!  Please share your vendors, if you have any recommendations.  We are still shopping around for a photographer, DJ, cake and limo service.  We have it narrowed down to a few in each category, but are always open to suggestions.  Oh and Sherry is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!  We have had such a great time working with her and totally trust that she will help us through this next year worry free.
    Happy planning!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards