Indiana
Options

flowers

I am getting married in September, and still do not have flowers.  Does anyone know of a good florist in Indianapolis who is reasonably priced?  Our flower budget is about $1000 maybe a little more, but we just don't have a lot to spend. 

Re: flowers

• Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend used Nana's Flowers in Zionsville and they turned out really good.  317-873-2926.  I've used Wanamaker Flower Shop before.  Their number is 317-862-1800.  Wanamaker is who was going to do my flowers when I was engaged and getting married in Indy.  GL! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Adriennes in Noblesville, and our wedding is in Indy. It's a small local florist, but he does amazing work and can do quite a bit with not a lot of money. We had a much bigger budget in mind when I went in for our consultaion and his quote was pretty low for all we're getting.
  • Options
    jennifera24jennifera24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kathy's Kloset.  Kathy is amazing to work with and is very budget conscious.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look at the reviews in my bio.  We had an awesome florist who gave us a lot mroe than we thought we would get with our budget!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Flowered Occasions in Plainfield.  Kelly was almost 1/2 of the quotes we got from 3 other florists.  She is wonderful to work with too!  She has a website but her small shop is filled with beautiful arrangements.  Phone: 317-839-7331.  I believe the website is www.flowered occasions.com. If you google flowered occasions in Plainfield it will come up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards