Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

I think I've found a hairstyle, but...

Okay, I found this picture and I think I like it, but I don't know if I have enough hair for it. What do you ladies think? I also have a tiara and veil with a comb, veil for ceremony only, do you think they would work? I'm worried, and it's late, so I can't ask my stylist...

I was originally thinking reverse French braid and curls at the ends, and I think this shows it.
Sarah Kropf Wedding Countdown Ticker 98image 12image 4image

Re: I think I've found a hairstyle, but...

• omg-- forgot to mention I have hair about an inch past my shoulders 
  • Other ladies may know better than me, but I don't think you will have enough hair for it. Have you scheduled any hair trials yet? I would definitely take that photo and see what your stylist can do. Also, take your veil bc if you do have enough hair for it, she may have to modify the hair style in order to accomodate the veil.
  • Yeah, that'll be in a the next month or so, but I'm hoping I can have the idea, just maybe not as many curls.
  • you may not have enough hair for it.  I did a similar style for my senior prom and barely had enough...and my hair as in the middle of the shoulder blades.  But if you like it that much, you could look into extensions.  Amazon.com you can find some good deals on extensions...just go to the beauty supply store first to match your shade then search online for the best deal
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think it'll work, just with less curls. I did a similar style in HS and the braid at the bottom actually helps get all your hair up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards