New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Flowers and Hair/Makeup

Hey ladies, a couple random Qs on this post:

1.  Does anyone have any experience ordering flowers online from Sam's Club? They have some VERY reasonable prices for roses/other flowers in bulk and I'm thinking making my own bouquets may be the way to go.  Thoughts?

2.  Has anyone used Studio One for hair/makeup in New Paltz?  I've gotten my hair cut there a few times now, and really like the ladies and the atmosphere, but am curious if anyone knows of their bridal hair and airbrush makeup experience?  I know they have recieved an excellent Knot rating, but I'd love some personal accounts!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers and Hair/Makeup

• Options
    For my first wedding my step mom did the flowers and she ordered some of them from Sams Club.  I think the only problem was that the blue hydrangas were gree when we got them but they credited back the money for them and let us keep them.  They also sent us an extra 3-4 dozen roses by accident too. 
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I used Studio One for my wedding hair, and my bridesmaids makeup (at the time, they didn't offer airbrush, so Christine from Color Makeup Studio did my makeup). I thought they did a great job, and my bridesmaids were very happy! Kristen (who also does my hair regularly) is the best for wedding hair, in my opinion, although you really can't go wrong with anyboday at Studio One.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards