Ohio-Toledo
Options

BM Dresses

i am having a hard time getting my girls to go order their dresses, my wedding is in may... i have called all of them on different occasions asking them if they could just get fitted and order them by the end of december... still, not one person has. i have even offered to pay for them if money was an issue.... is there another way to go about getting them to order dresses with out sounding annoying? im just starting to get nervous that my wedding is 5 months away and the dresses arent even ordered... Thanks for listening to me vent:)

Re: BM Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You probably just have to accept the fact that you are going to have to be annoying.  My BMs dragged their butts ordering theirs also and I just kept at it with reminding them.  I sent many friendly reminder e-mails with the dress information until I knew they were all ordered.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would call the place that the dresses are from and ask when is the final date in which they can be ordered and arrive in time for your wedding.

At this point, I would guess that all of your ladies still have a few months.

Communicate the deadline to your ladies and ask them to let you know if there are any issues.  That's all you can really do.  If they get the dress, great!  If they do not get the dress, I guess that is their way of rudely declining to be in your wedding.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards