Students

Can it possibly stay this easy?

I can't believe that I am able to student teach this semester which is working a full time job and not feel stressed about our wedding! My mom has been so fabulous and my FIs parents are pretty great too (took it upon themselves to find a string quartet for the wedding :)) I can't believe that as we get closer and closer to the date that my stress level has not gone up and up!

I figure it will eventually all catch up to me but I loved having the summer off to plan and get WAY ahead!

Re: Can it possibly stay this easy?

• I'm in almost the same boat as you! I'm student teaching in the spring and getting married in August, so while I'm really excited to have the summer off, I'm also pretty sure I'll be stressed during student teaching and job hunting and everything. I'm glad you have such a great support system, though! That's definitely really nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I am student teaching now too and the summer really helped me! We are 11 weeks away and pretty much everything is done!

Best of luck to you!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards