Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Tiara/Veil advice

Hi ladies!
Hoping someone can help me...I am looking to wear a small tiara like headpiece on my wedding day with a veil behind it (removing the veil after the mass). The problem is all the tiara pieces i'm finding are hundreds of dollars! I got my dress at Bridal and Formal and the piece they put with it was $650 (naturally) which I loved but just can't afford. So I started looking around and I can't seem to find cheaper tiara pieces. Does anyone have any suggestions?!

Also, I did find a place in Reading called Sew Much that does make veils for people and is much more affordable, but I haven't found a place that is working for my hair piece yet. Thanks in advance for any suggestions! 

Re: Tiara/Veil advice

• Options
    I didn't have a tiara, but I did purchase a hairpiece from Margaret Oldfield who did my dress alterations.  Great prices. Her contact info is:

3040 Gallant Fox Ct
    Miami Heights, OH 45233
    513-941-1738
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    You can also check into Etsy as well and see what places there have to offer. Many times they are great quality at lower price.
  • Options
    David's bridal has smaller pieces for under $100. I think Bridal & Formal does too. All of the crafty stores have great ones. I thought they would be tacky but they have some nice ones. I also suggest looking online. HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got my hairpiece from a catalog called Marielle, which is a well-kept secret because a few wedding vendors buy wholesale from them and then re-sell in their boutiques.  They carry beautiful tiaras as well.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards