July 2012 Weddings
Options

Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...

I don't want to get into the whole thing, but FI's BM's wife wasn't very nice yesterday...sooo glad to say toodles to that drama....anyways....make me laugh and let's chat PIP whatever!!!  WE NEED FUN!

Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...

• Options
    LM <3

Here is a recent, funny conversation between me and my 3 yr old nephew:

Kid: Aunt Tate (how he says it), do you pee outta your butt?

k8: Uh... what did you just ask me??

Kid: Do you pee outta your butt?

k8: No, I don't pee outta my butt... my pee comes out of my front, like all girls.

Kid: Ohhhhh right... vah GINE uh.

k8: ...............
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Whatcha bummed about doll? its almost the big day? What did she do? Get it off your chest we are all here to listen and give advice! 

I'm thinking I made my hair appts wrong....my first trial is litterally a week and a half from the big day...hopefully this works out for me b/c I have no time to really change my mind, and I can't find any examples of what I am thinking....
    I want romantic curls, I have two combs that have to go into my hair, one is a rinestoned mini tiara type and the other is my feathers, it is for my Native American Roots and it's just a pop of color for me. Got any suggestions? I have hair down to my middle back, with a strong side bang.
  • Options
    And Now, watching Say yes to the dress, I am not feeling as bad spending what I spent on my dress...and I mean no offence by this...but I cannot justifiy some of these brides spending 27,000 dollars on a dress you will wear ONCE....Its insane!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:d03477fc-50d8-44a7-847e-4b4f200dc163">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LM <3 Here is a recent, funny conversation between me and my 3 yr old nephew: Kid: Aunt Tate (how he says it), do you pee outta your butt? k8: Uh... what did you just ask me?? Kid: Do you pee outta your butt? k8: No, I don't pee outta my butt... my pee comes out of my front, like all girls. Kid: Ohhhhh right... vah GINE uh. k8: ...............
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

haha that's hilarious!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:d03477fc-50d8-44a7-847e-4b4f200dc163">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LM <3 Here is a recent, funny conversation between me and my 3 yr old nephew: Kid: Aunt Tate (how he says it), do you pee outta your butt? k8: Uh... what did you just ask me?? Kid: Do you pee outta your butt? k8: No, I don't pee outta my butt... my pee comes out of my front, like all girls. Kid: Ohhhhh right... vah GINE uh. k8: ...............
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Gotta love kids!!  teehee!!! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:1557f331-63de-4ccd-bb7d-1608ce56db4c">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'm thinking I made my hair appts wrong....my first trial is litterally a week and a half from the big day...hopefully this works out for me b/c I have no time to really change my mind, and I can't find any examples of what I am thinking.... I want romantic curls, I have two combs that have to go into my hair, one is a rinestoned mini tiara type and the other is my feathers, it is for my Native American Roots and it's just a pop of color for me. Got any suggestions? I have hair down to my middle back, with a strong side bang.
    Posted by tealeyedangel[/QUOTE]

What about having your hair half up half own?  you'll be able to put both combs on either side and then have the tiara....do you have pictures of your accessories?
  • Options
    I have the day off too! But not by choice, there was a fire at my office building over the weekend and apparently everything is soaked. Super pissed because they just told us we are going to have to use our PTO time for today. I'm already using all of it for the wedding and honeymoon. So annoyed!!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    that isn't cool!!...they can't force you to use your PTO for work related things...ugh that would make me mad!  but I'm glad no one got hurt!!
  • Options
    Would have much rather had a day off I had planed for, because I have absolutely nothing to do today. Would actually rather be working, if that doesnt soud insane. Especially would rather have an extra day off right  before the wedding since I am only taking the Friday off before. Would have taken off more days before the wedding, but I didn't want to use all of my PTO!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:e676a877-4ca8-4c31-a570-2410af151c67">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have the day off too! But not by choice, there was a fire at my office building over the weekend and apparently everything is soaked. Super pissed because they just told us we are going to have to use our PTO time for today. I'm already using all of it for the wedding and honeymoon. So annoyed!!!
    Posted by lvissers[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't think they're allowed to do that. I would call HR and complain if I were you. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TK is so quiet today!!! i bet it will just keep getting quieter and quieter as more people get married - us July 28th girls are going to get lonely!
  • Options
    My office is always so dead around holidays.  I need something new to read while this place becomes a ghost town.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    YOU GUYS HAVE TO STAY AROUND OR I WILL LOSE MY SH*T IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i will be here!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:8b0a6d89-169f-433b-849e-a96a2d352b14">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]TK is so quiet today!!! i bet it will just keep getting quieter and quieter as more people get married -<strong> us July 28th girls are going to get lonely!
    </strong>Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it!!

Today has been hell! I think everyone is trying to get everything together before Court starts their summer session tomorrow and because of the holiday they are driving me nuts!!! ahhh!! OH, I got my marriage license today on my lunch break that was a nice little surprise!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It is soooo quiet!!!!

I promise I'll be back 3 days after the wedding...maybe sooner?
  • Options
    My brain has ceased functioning today.  I'm going to try napping with my eyes open now.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    my brain is starting to shut off and enter vacation/wedding mode. I am spent.
  • Options
    I tried to go get an iced coffee from starbucks but then I found a fly floating in it. Is that a sign that maybe I should just go home and go to bed???
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:d5b673e1-48af-4a00-ad87-2268da34765c">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I tried to go get an iced coffee from starbucks but <strong>then I found a fly floating in it</strong>. Is that a sign that maybe I should just go home and go to bed???
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

umm gross...I would make them make me another one.
  • Options
    bells, seriously.. this is so much worse than spring fever

butterfly - Ew.  The worst.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:d5b673e1-48af-4a00-ad87-2268da34765c">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I tried to go get an iced coffee from starbucks but then I found a fly floating in it. Is that a sign that maybe I should just go home and go to bed???

WTF!

PS I FEEL LIKE CAPS LOCK IS APPROPRIATE RIGHT NOW.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    B2B your anxiety is palpable.  Let's hug it out, mmmk?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I walked back in and demanded a new one. But still, WTF????
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:d5b673e1-48af-4a00-ad87-2268da34765c">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I tried to go get an iced coffee from starbucks but then I found a fly floating in it. Is that a sign that maybe I should just go home and go to bed???
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>NO. Just. no. no. no. no. no. no.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:f396c272-215b-4f79-bc67-5cfadeae8ba6">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B your anxiety is palpable.  Let's hug it out, mmmk?
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

YES PLEASE. My lord. My mom is changing around our "wow, that was easy to figure out!" seating chart. I am going to have a heart attack.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:8b0a6d89-169f-433b-849e-a96a2d352b14">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]TK is so quiet today!!! i bet it will just keep getting quieter and quieter as more people get married - us July 28th girls are going to get lonely!

I feel like this too, still feels like we aren't in the panic zone yet, and some other July brides are already married!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-day-off-please-chat-with-meim-a-little-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:aa85e147-e4e6-4333-bbc7-62a74db98f8fPost:b1f28db1-aa95-4c1a-9eda-1d5b78bbd244">Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another day off!!!! Please chat with me...I'm a little bummed... : I feel like this too, still feels like we aren't in the panic zone yet, and some other July brides are already married!
    Posted by sunshine9779[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I feel. Though maybe I'm approaching panic zone...
    Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards