Wisconsin

all dressed up event planning

Has anyone used/heard of this company?  They are VERY well priced for DOC!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: all dressed up event planning

• edited December 2011
    I have heard of this company before. I think I have seen there ads on craigslist. I have been meaning to all them but always forget. If you do look into them please let me know what you think:)
  • edited December 2011
    I found them on Craigstlist!  Their website is AMAZING!  Seriously, I think it's the best website I have ever seen.  Their prices are really awesome.  DOC and Rehearsal for $350.  You also get like 3 meetings before hand and they do timelines, work out vendor contracts, etc.  

I think we will set up a meeting in the next 2 weeks (they got back to me by email in about 12 hours!)  I'm already super impressed. I'll let you know how the meeting goes and what we decide!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I found that DOC are good if you have everything all planned and only want someone to pay the vendors and make sure people are where they need to be.  If you have a great venue and/or caterer, they bring those people. 

Week Of might be more useful to do your follow up and confirmation calls.  

I know all about staying in budget and thinking about DOC.  To hear a quote for FULL services sounds frightening.  BUT... in the end, if they are good, they will earn that fee back in what you save on contracts and peace of mind. 

Look into more than one person, and check out the website for members of the event planners association, and word of mouth. If you are on twitter or facebook, you might find a few more options to follow up on. 

Good Luck and congatulations on your engagement!
    L. J. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards