California-Northern
Options

Napa/Sonoma Venues

I am searching for a venue in the Napa/Sonoma area and I think I have looked at every winery on-line at this point. Some look really great. I really need personal recommendations. I am interested in an outside ceremony that is beautiful and doesn't need a lot of decorationg for about 100 people. The budget is only 15,000. That includes everything including all the little extras, hidden fees, site fee catering etc. Is this possible to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really liked Viansa and Vintage Inn but I think once all of the extras are added in they may be too expensive. I really prefer a one-stop shop that has everything on site so that I don't have to deal with several different vendors... HELP! Thanks!

Lost Bride

Re: Napa/Sonoma Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe, just maybe ask the El Dorado Hotel In Sonoma. Winerys in Sonoma and Napa would not accomodate your price range. The site fee alone is anywhere from 5k to 15k.  The El Dorado is amazing and beautiful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try smaller family vineyards?  I'm getting married at a friend's parents' vineyard.  They don't normally rent it out, but are willing for us.  You might try contacting small vineyards personally - they may rent for WAY cheaper, and let you get all the details together (which I know, isn't what you want, but you can always get a coordinator?)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are there any other close areas to Napa and Sonoma that would fit this budget? I am flexible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the east bay wineries.  You can also try inns, like geyersville inn and others that are small like that.  They are generally all inclusive.  Look on 'its all about the venue'.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I will check these out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Livermore has some great venues.  Most are not one stop shops so you would have to work with multiple vendors.  Murieta's well is beautiful for that size group.  Reception in a barrel room and they have their own linens and caterer (including cake).  http://www.murrietaswell.com/weddings-events/weddings I just got married at Purple Orchid Inn. The new owners are amazing (old owner was BAD).  It is a bed and breakfast with an event room.  You get the whole property including the 10 hotel rooms and can even rent it out for the weekend.  They have tables and some basic linens, but you have to do everything else basically.  They will help with everything though.  Much prettier in person that the website makes it out to be.  http://www.purpleorchid.com/ Very tranquil and relaxing.  Hope you find the perfect venue for you.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards