Massachusetts-Boston
Options

L'Elite Boutique Reviews (pip)

Hi Ladies! I found THE dress yesterday at L'Elite on Newbury in Boston. Before I went to the store, I read reviews online, and some of them were really bad, so I was very nervous going there. But I have to say that I had the most amazing experience there yesterday! My consultant, Lena, was fabulous! She knew exactly what to pull for me, the first dress I tried on ended up being the actual dress. Yes, their dresses are expensive, but they carry amazing designers. The bridal floor is small, but their collection is really well edited. I highly reccommend this boutique to everyone! Here are some pics of my dress! Its Reem Acra, and I absolutely adore it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: L'Elite Boutique Reviews (pip)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You look amazing!  I've been looking into L'Elite.  Did you go in there ready to buy or were you just looking and found your dress.  How was your consultant?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I went there ready to buy. Im planning the wedding from out of town, and im only in Boston for a week, so i was really hoping I would find and buy my dress like right away, which I did! My consultant was great, I really liked her. She could tell the type of style I liked and pulled some great dresses, and she stayed right around our budget.  I would really recommend going there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same deal I'm planning a Boston wedding from out of town as well.  Thanks for the great review.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That dress is gorgeous on you!
    I didn't get my dress there, but I did love the service.  I chose to go to a different shop because I changed the dress style I was looking for, but L'Elite was great when I was there.  Lovely consultants and very knowledgeable.
    4/29/12
  • Options
    BostonGirl82BostonGirl82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats :) The dress looks GORGEOUS on you.

I bought my Monique Lhuillier wedding gown at L'Elite. I had a great experience with both my consultant and with alterations. I think it all depends on who you get.
  • Options
    ctstar07ctstar07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review! That store is on my list to visit later this year when I'm in Boston....I've heard really great things about their service
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards