June 2012 Weddings

PSA: JVL Jewelry DEAL!

I don't know if any of you ladies were aware of this already, but if you use the code "BRIDE" during your purchase on the JVL website you get your wedding ring(s) FREE. YES FREE. You pay $25/ring in shipping only. I'm kind of blown away. Usually deals like this don't apply to Canadians!!!!

On a side note, has anyone purchased from them before? For $25, I'm willing to take the risk, but just curious if people are pleased with their purchases. I've also heard you should order a 1/2 size down for tungsten rings (although I'm not sure of the validity of this), and they can't be resized. However, JVL offers a lifetime sizing warranty of sorts where you mail it back, pay $35, and they send you back a ring in the size you need.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA: JVL Jewelry DEAL!

• Great deal! Almost too good to be true but me and my FH have two awesome wedding bands for exactly what it says we pay for. S&H. Thats it!
  • I could not be any happier with my rings. They did an amazing job with them and I cant wait to exchange vows with the love of my life. See their collection they have https://www.jvljewelry.com/
  • The rings are great and so is the customer service. Very pleased with all the help and services that JVL Provided. https://www.jvljewelry.com/
  • Hi all, happy to see you all had a good experience with them. I have a gift card and I was doing some research on them before actually purchasing my wedding bands from them, so far so good.
  • Yay. Been seeing nothing but really good things about jvl. I got an awesome deal from them as well. I used the gift card and only had to pay for the shipping and handling. Cant wait for them to come in.
  • I love my wedding bands. We got an incredible deal from them and really really helped us stay within our budget. Even better is that they are quality rings.
  • Im crazy about my wedding bands! We got such an amazing deal on them and we didnt spend a fortune on them. I feel like a winner.
  • I love my wedding bands from jvl. They did a really great job on our rings and the best part is that we got them for free! All I paid for was $25 for each ring to be shipped out. Im not sure if the price varies depending the distance it's being shipped but not a bad deal at all..
  • I have to say Tried and True! They are really nice wedding bands and all you pay for is the shipping. It's a remarkable  deal that i thought its probably too good to be true but its not. It really worked for us.
  • JVL offers the best codes! We got our wedding bands with a code that was good for two wedding bands and just had to pay shipping. It was not the BRIDES code though we tried that one and it had already expired. I will see if i still have the code we used for all you brides to use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards